- Pixel Spirits | Crowdfunder
Friends of mine are opening a distillery. I approve of this venture.
(tags: booze crowdsourcing scotland )
- Networks Have Begun Fact-Checking Trump’s Lies In Real Time And It’s Ruining Trump’s Life | If You Only News
This dates from August. Evidently, it didn't ruin his life a whole lot.
(tags: drumpf news politics fuckwits journalism usa zeitgeisty )
- Now you can fact-check Trump’s tweets — in the tweets themselves | The Washington Post
But this one, this one is going to work out great.
(tags: drumpf politics news journalism twitter zeitgeisty )
- Russian Hacking Poses a Threat to American Security and the Presidency | Teen Vogue
Why is the best tldr/faq/summary of this entire clusterfuck in TEEN VOGUE? Which I only read for the articles, btw.
(tags: news politics fuckwits drumpf putinonthereich cyberpunk I_would_have_got_away_with_it_too_if_it_
- Scotland Threatens to Leave U.K. If Forced Out of Single Market | Bloomberg
That will go down well with the sassenachs. [Aside: "sassy nachos" according to autocorrect.] In b4 "but what's your plan B/C/D/E/F".
(tags: scotland politics uk Brexit europe )
- The Moral Of The Story | Slate Star Codex
Prepare to cringe.
(tags: silly writing )
- Blade runner 2049 teaser announcement piece debuts | EW.com
I gots concerns about: a) the prevalence of teal and orange, b) the lack of Vangelis. My default policy, as ever, is cautious optimism. Because that worked out so well for Prometheus.
(tags: movies film video cyberpunk scifi )